BooDap Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question please check the information below for the solution. Once you have checked the list below, if you have still not resolved your issue please use the 'Ask a Question' tab to submit a query.
Q) There are scroll bars on the videos. How do I remove them?
- Make your web browser larger and close and restart the video.
- You can also change the resolution of your monitor to make sure there is enough room for the video player.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are upgrading the video player system used in BooDap in the next few days so this issue will be resolved.
Q) How do I access Boodap as an Assessor
- There is an instructional video showing you how. Click hereto learn how.
Q) How do I access Boodap as a Learner for the first time?
- If you have received an 'Enrolment Key' from an assessor click here.
- If you do not have an 'Enrolment Key' contact your assessor and they can either manually add you to the system or generate an 'Enrolment Key' for you.
Q) I have forgotten my password, what do I do next?
- At the login pageput in your email address, then click the 'Forgotten Password'. A temporary password will then be sent to your registered email address. Use the temporary password to log back into Boodap. You will need to change your password once you log back in.
Q) I have reset my password, but my email has not arrived.
- Check that you have entered the email address correctly.
- Make sure the email address you entered is the email address you have been using with this site.
- Check to make sure your email account is working correctly - are you receiving any emails at all?
- Check your spam filter to see if the email has has been moved to a spam folder.
- If this has still not worked, please contact your assessor to check your account details.
- If you are still having issues, please create report your issue to our online support.
Q) How do I get training on how to use BooDap?
- A series of instructional videos are available, please check BooDap.comfor up to date instructional information.
Q) The videos do not work
- Please make sure that you have updated your web browser. We recommend using Google Chrome
- If you are using Internet Explorer please make sure you are using version 7 or above.
- If you are using Internet Explorer please make sure that your Flash driversare up to date.
- Once you have updated your web browser and Flash drivers, please make sure you restart your computer and test again.
Q) It looks odd on my phone
- The site will work on smart phones such as the iPhone but this current version is not optimised for that format. This is something that will be addressed in later releases.
Q) Looking unusual on my iPad
- The site has been optimised for the iPad in 'Landscape' view and should look the way it does on your desktop/laptop. Support for 'Portrait' view on the iPad will be added in later releases.